- Navel Oranges America's most popular eating orange. Navel oranges are delicious, seedless oranges that are prime for delivery from approximately early November through April, weather permitting.
- Valencia Oranges A Great Summertime Snack Valencia oranges can be used for eating or to make delicious orange juice. They are ready for delivery in the summer months, usually between May and September.
- Melogold Grapefruit A Delicious Grapefruit Hybid. If you want a really sweet tasting piece of citrus, the Melogold is for you. This grapefruit-hybrid is a cross between a Pummelo and a White Grapefruit. It is virtually seedless and acid free. This means that you do not have to pile sugar on it before you eat it. They are typically available in December and January.
- Minneola Tangelos This is a great snack for anytime. Like a tangerine, the Minneola is very easy to peel. Once you try one of these delicious and tangy minneolas, you will remember their name forever. The deep orange color and sweet taste distinguishes this piece of citrus from all others. They are typically available from the end of January through March.
- Page Mandarins What makes the Page special is its easy peeling and its seedless nature. Their skin is pebbled and leathery with a fragrant, thin peel. The flesh is segmented, easy to peel, sweet and aromatic. They are typically available from mid January to mid February.
- Gold Nugget Mandarins The Gold Nugget is very much 'Page-like,' but it should not be confused with the Page. It is roughly rounded in shape and exterior texture, easy to peel, and it's easily segmented flesh is deep orange, extremely sweet and always seedless. They are typically available from mid February to mid March.